Bequest From Your Will or Trust
How It Works
- Include a bequest to Johns Hopkins in your will or trust. (Sample Bequest Language)
- Contact us for language to direct your bequest to a specific purpose.
- Indicate a specific amount, or a percentage of the balance remaining in your estate or trust.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest to address changing circumstances.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Under current tax law, there is no upper limit on the estate tax deduction for your charitable bequests.