News and Publications
Bob and Carole Kurman endow a professorship in their names with a gift from their estate.Read More
Loyal Commitment, Lasting Legacy: Luncheon celebrates gifts for the future. See photos.
In this issue: Kurman professorship carries on a tradition of faculty giving. Shining the spotlight on Hopkins Theatre. Special event celebrates Johns Hopkins Legacy Society members. Download the fall/winter 2016 issue or see past issues.
- Hanex Scholar Leads Harp Adventures Program
- Inspiring Stories from Johns Hopkins Legacy Society Members
- T. Boone Pickens Announces Bequest to Wilmer Eye Institute
- Get started on your estate planning with the Johns Hopkins Legacy Planner.
- Gift Planning Information Sheets
- Considering a gift through your will or trust? Here's the language you'll need.